THE BDC TRIBE
MOTIVATED PEOPLE, ALL CONNECTED, ALL SEEKING SOMETHING BETTER,
LEVERAGED TO WORK TOGETHER TO ADVANCE A SHARED IDEA
Better Drinking Culture was founded by a group of friends sharing stories about their drinking experiences. They uncovered that nearly every negative experience was the result of drinking too much. Empowered to do something about it, these friends drafted a manifesto, printed some T-shirts, and started a movement to build a Better Drinking Culture for our future generations.
- Founder/CEO, New Way Recovery, Wait 21, Crave 21
- Former Senior Analyst of Global Private Equity, RDV Corporation
- Former Beer Program Manager, Grand Rapids Brewing Co.
- Emmy-nominated, award-winning Producer/Writer, Modern Ahabs
- Published craft beverage journalist
- Cicerone® Certified Beer Server
- Certified TIPS® Trainer
- Author/Founder, Unprecedented Press
- Former Art Director, Meijer
- Pastor, The Point Church Holland
- Principal Designer, Svannah Creative
- Digital Media Director, Love Your Natural Self Foundation