Top 3 Reasons to visit
- Totally Roasted | Cinnamon, vanilla, pecan cider | 6.8% ABV
- 5 oz. pours let you try multiple ciders while still drinking in moderation
- Frequent special events, including barbecues, donuts and pumpkin carving, summer festivals, and musical guests
About vander Mill
Vander Mill pays homage to a long tradition of hard cider brewers who make sweet, semi-sweet, and dry ciders from locally-sourced apples. The name "Vander" comes from Paul Vander Heide's last name, combined with "mill", to denote the cider mill where all their ciders are produced. Their distributed "Core Series" ciders are loved throughout the Midwest, but the luckiest consumers are those who enjoy their full range of on-tap ciders and ales in their taprooms. Highlights of Vander Mill's operations include:
- A commitment to quality ingredients and sourcing from local, sustainable farms
- Having fun, collaborating with other craft establishments, and experimenting in their production facilities
- Educating the public about the cider making process, particularly in their Grand Rapids taproom where visitors can watch cider being made while enjoying their drinks
Vander Mill also focuses on culinary excellence through efforts made by Chef Stephanie Luke in Spring Lake and Chef Justin Large in Grand Rapids. Menus change with the seasons but feature exquisite selections such as duck crostini, pulled pork nachos, and salmon with tomato and cucumber.
Why join the Better Drinking Culture?
"We think that education about quality products and responsible behavior while drinking is important. We believe that people are ultimately responsible for their own behavior. We believe in encouraging education without shaming or pretension."
14921 Cleveland St.
Spring Lake, MI 49456
505 Ball Ave. NE
Grand Rapids, MI 49503